Thursday, September 13, 2012

HAIRSTYLES

Well, this time we'll talk about a different kind of creation: hairstyles! Making different hairstyles is something that most of us can't easily do! Some hairstyles are really very difficult but if you try a lot and ask for help, anyone of us can be good at it! Some people need little time to do this, other a lot. But the point is that if you want to play with your hair you must first try. I remember my first ponytail...oh it was horrible! The first word came out of my mouth was " That's sucks, I'm not going out with this disaster on my head ". However after ample effort now I can make some hairstyles without facing any difficulties! So wake up you creative spirit and be ready to start new creationS...this time on your head!


My Summer Hairstyles:





Made by my friend Marw Zp



XOXO Liza

1 comment:

  1. hi!
    just found your blog!
    really nice post!
    wanna follow each other?
    i already follow u!
    xx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete